Did you know you can go to Mexico? Reforma Map for American Truck Simulator

 

Well that didn't take long at all.  The find folks over at Reforma Mod have updated so we can once again explore south of the border in American Truck Simulator.  I must say I really enjoyed my time spent in Mexico when I played before on version 1.49

I'm really excited to check it out.

So you want to check it out yourself?  Ill show you where to go and what you need to do.

First lets take a trip over to 

Reforma Mods

Here you will download two different files.  The Reforma Map and the Mega Resources Pack.

You will be redirected to Truckymods.io don't be alarms this is a great place for mods and is a common depot to download the latest mods for ATS and ETS2.  Personally I get all my mods from either the Steam Workshop or TruckyMods.io


Then its just as simple as copy and paste and you are off to the races. Make sure you place both the Reforma Map and MegaResources files into your Mod folder in your My Documents\American Truck Simulator folder.


The last thing we need to do is enable the mods in game.  First lets take some words from our elders.  This is your mod list order. These have been past down since since the early days of of ATS & ETS2.  

Backgrounds

Sounds

Graphics / Weather

Physics

Tuning Parts

AI mods / Traffic

Skins

Trailers

Trucks

Maps


Once you select your mod use the single arrows to move it over then use the decrease priority buttons to move it into place. From there you are good to go.


Take a look at Mexico and all that is south of the border.  I hope you enjoy. I would love to hear what you think about it. Before I go I will leave you with some gameplay from the last time I was in Mexico.  Stay tuned now that the update is live Ill have some more Mexico  deliveries coming soon.
Thank you for stopping by its always appreciated.  Happy Trucking.
C Ray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 1

My time in Nebraska.