It's a Dash Extravaganza!


 I have been hard at work honing my GIMP and Simhub skills.  I hope that each pack of gauges that I release get better and better.  I hope you enjoy.  Here are the packs I have released and stick around until the end to see a new pack I'm working on.  This pack will offer more customization for my fellow truck drivers.

Here we have the AutoMeter Antique pack.  These are a slick set of gauges that would go great in any older or newer truck.  I have a full set with a few options.  to choose from.  I even included a analog style CPU, GPU and FPS gauge.  These are configured to use hwInfo64 but can be catered to use any monitoring software supported by Simhub. 
This next pack is a IssPro gauges set.  These are currently catered to Kenworth but I will be uploading the badges for the rest of the trucks soon.

Finally here is the latest pack I'm working on based on the Classic Instruments American Gauges.  They will be available to download after 6-27-24
You can find all my packs and future packs over at OverTake.gg or my discord.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 1

Did you know you can go to Mexico? Reforma Map for American Truck Simulator

My time in Nebraska.