How do I park these things? Let's check out the Rail Export Depot.

 


The Rail Export Depot.

This is a small and compact depot with lots of options as far as parking.  There is usually obstacles galore so be patient not to ding up your truck or trailer.   For me the 3rd person view is the easiest view for me to use when parking.  Although the lean out the window is my personally favorite. 


A lot of time I have the most fun trying to park these monsters.  Some days I got it while others it can take me what feels like all day.  So you know what they say?  Practice makes perfect.   So lets explore a depot and see how we can go about parking this trailer.  I will give you three examples based on some known parking and loading spots.   Sometimes I will just drive around looking for places to park that could be difficult.  


What is your favorite depot to deliver to? Do you like to take the challenge of parking or do you just skip it?

Comments

  1. I almost never skip unless I'm running out of time for the delivery. I drive the biggest truck in the game, a W900, 86 inch sleeper, 8x4 drop axle. Patience is key, I can get my truck maneuvered back into that tight space, but just barely. It's a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parking is a lot of the fun. I love the W900 I just had a depot in Canada which was really challenging . I imagine over time it will become no problem for all the parking. I still find myself getting turned around when backing up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know you can go to Mexico? Reforma Map for American Truck Simulator

Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 1

My time in Nebraska.