My time in Nebraska.


My time in Nebraska

Well SCS I have to start by saying I'm really impressed.  I really enjoyed my time driving all over Nebraska this weekend.  I was able to take a good amount of screenshots to share.  I also was able to go live over the weekend so I will be sure to include that also.  I was able to bring a long a old friend from version 1.49 the Freightliner FLB.  I hadnt driven this truck in some time so it was nice to get back in the saddle.    



As I was exploring I stumbled upon a couple fellas fishing.  That was something new that I hadnt seen in game.  It was cool checking out all the new rest stops and new additions from architecture to new depots and all the RVs.  The new RV depots are a nice additon.  The new state brought a lot of cool new sites to see.


I figured new state new truck.  So I had to hop back into the Kenworth T680 this truck is a real marvel. I enjoy the digital mirrors and the quiet cab ride.  Its really like a luxury truck.

A little traffic jam due to construction.  The realism is wild sometimes. 

Lets just take a second to appreciate this fine truck.

The new farms and agriculture depots are a beautiful addition to the game.  I really enjoyed checking them out.


 This made me laugh.  Bonus selfie broad.

Check me some gameplay Nebraska really is a beautiful state.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 1

Did you know you can go to Mexico? Reforma Map for American Truck Simulator