Truck of the week | Kenworth K200 the King of Australia

 


Hello I hope all is well with everyone.  I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a fine individual on youtube who goes by  BlackWolf13.  Please go check out his channel he has a lot of awesome videos.

Well shortly after finding his channel I saw this absolutely stunning truck.  I had been on a quest to locate and test out all the cabover mods available for American Truck Simulator. Well this find was a real treat.  I will say the Kenworth K200 is king in Australia but out here in the states I don't know that I have ever seen one in person.  They are such a beautiful truck its a shame we don't have them here. 

I just went with the defaults.  There are tons of options to add.  There is a really cool rock guard you can add to the windshield.  I highly recommend you check it out for yourself and see what kind of customizations you can come up with.  I may have to buy a couple more.  These would be a fantastic truck to haul cattle into Mexico with.  Or perhaps we can check out ProMods Canada and haul some lumber.  The possibilities are endless.  This truck comes with a nice mix of motors and a good mix of transmissions. 

The Grill is just stunning.  There are a few different options but this is sharp.  The Kenworth Emblem will glow when you turn on the headlights.  Its just slick.
I really like the interior its a nice change from the other Kenworth trucks I have driven in game.  The nice wrap around dash allows me to see everything really well.  All my instrumentation is just a glance away.  I really liked that I could add my phone as a GPS that added some realism to the experience.  



This is definitely an awesome sleeper cab.  There is all kinds of room and the center console is quite impressive.  I mean come on look at that blanket!  That is high quality textures.  The artist did a fantastic job.
The woodgrain cabinets next to the maroon tufted upholstery is a great match. I really feel like im sitting in the truck.
This mod worked fine with SiSl's cab accessories for me.  So you can really customize the truck to your liking.  I cant wait to see what others come up with.

I really appreciate you checking out the truck with me.  I'm really grateful that this mod is working with 1.50.

I will include a link to the truck but please please note.  You are downloading this at your own risk.  I am not responsible if anything happens to your PC or setup.  I test all mods in a controlled environment before applying them in game.  Always take a backup before you play :-)


Kenworth K200 SMRS V14 


Thank you again.  Please take a look at some gameplay showing this fine truck off.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 1

Did you know you can go to Mexico? Reforma Map for American Truck Simulator

My time in Nebraska.