Simhub Dashboard Development

 I have been working on more and more dash cluster combos.  I love having the option to switch it up so maybe it will better suit the truck I'm driving at that time.  I have been scouring the web for every gauge I can find.  Here are a few I'm working on this week.  


First up is a older Kenworth dashboard.  This is bits and pieces I have found.  I believe this came out of a 80s t600 the VDO gauges are really cool.  I'm working on a better needle and I have the turn signals animated.  I should have a final version in a week so stay tuned.  


This set is a awesome AutoMeter set of Antique gauges.  These look really good and I have a working odometer.  I need to build out the rest of the gauges and include a tact or Speedometer & Tact combo.



Thats all for me today.  Like I said stay tuned ill release the final versions soon.  Check out my previous posts for more dashboards.  Maybe a week or so.  Take care all


C Ray Sim Trucking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 1

Did you know you can go to Mexico? Reforma Map for American Truck Simulator

My time in Nebraska.