Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 3

Sim Dashboard 

Sim Dashboard is a great android application that you can use to transform you old phone into a awesome dashboard for pretty much anything game related.  Sim Dashboard supports all the major simulators from Assetto Corsa to Farm Simulator.  This isn't just for PC users consoles are supported too!  You can create your own dashboards or pick from a treasure trove of great community created dashboards.   Its definitely a must have for any simulator enthusiast. 

https://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/

For me I have seen better performance on weak or very old devices than I did with SimHub.  I have a tablet that cannot stream or play youtube. I thought it was mostly useless. It was never able to display dashboards from simhub smoothly.  It was always a few steps behind.  But with Sim Dashboard it works great. I also found they work just fine together no issues to report so far.  I have run as many as 5 devices at the same time and had no issues.

Visiting the Community Designs you will quickly see why this is a great application to use for any simulator.  I absolutely love the versatility of Sim Dashboard.  I really hope you check it out and let me know what you think.     I haven't even scratched the surface of this awesome application.  I hope to create and showcase some of my own creations soon.  Take care and Happy Trucking



Here is a video showing you how to get going with Sim Dashboard.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 1

Did you know you can go to Mexico? Reforma Map for American Truck Simulator

My time in Nebraska.