Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 4



 Wouldnt it be nice to be able to launch all the apps you need for Truck Simulators and hop in the game and go.  I find that I have a tendency to get in the game and realize something was missed.  To help with that I created a simple batch.  This script  launches all the apps I use when I'm running American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2.  


The concept is very simple and easy to cater to your system.  The key to success is the syntax used.  Lets review my script.

You can see that I am launching 5 applications total.  These are the ones I use when I play ATS or ETS2.  We have Simhub for my dashboards, HWinfo64 to report all that temp stats of my PC.  We have open track for our headtracking, steam of course or the game.  Last we have my Radeon Software for my Graphics Card.  You can change what is between the quotes and add what ever application you like.  

start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\SimHubWPF.exe"

start "" "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\HWiNFO64.exe"

start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\opentrack\opentrack.exe"

start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe"

start "" "C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSoftware.exe"


When you are all done you just simply save your file with a .bat extension.  


Lets take a look at the script running.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know you can go to Mexico? Reforma Map for American Truck Simulator

Some things I have found helpful for Truck Simulation Part 1

My time in Nebraska.